EX400 Tall High Flow Reverse Osmosis System
Tall pre-filters allow for twice the sediment and carbon filtration-16,000 gallons worth!
The EX400 Tall includes:
- High Flow Cold Water membrane
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 8,000 gallons chlorine/chloramine reduction
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely washable and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed
Designed to flow 17 gallons per hour of pure RO water, with an astounding 2:1 ratio-High flow rates and water savings never before seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the most efficient membrane technology in the world, and equipped with a steel pressure gauge. A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system. Flushing adds considerable life to the membrane as well.
Perhaps the coolest feature of the EX400 is that when used with a BP-1530 booster pump, to get the input feed water pressure to 80psi, the filter can produce up 450 gallons per day. No little RO on the planet can match this.
Optional KDF85 Carbon Filter Upgrades
The KDF85/Catalytic Carbon Filter for chlorine and chloramine reduction. A must for well water to reduce iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals and bacteria. The Bacteriostatic qualities do not allow microbes to breed in filter.
Accessories for GX400 Systems:
- BP-1530 Booster Pump to raise the input feed-water pressure from zero to 80psi-even pumps water from a rain barrel through the system.
- Float Valve (VA-F-1438) to allow for unaccompanied operation.
|Product Name||EX400 Tall High Flow Reverse Osmosis System|
|Nominal Salt Rejection %||96|
|Permeate Flow GPD||400|
|Permeate Flow GPH||17|
|Min Feed Flow GPM||0.83|
|Max Feed Water TDS||<2000|
|Max Feed Temp °F (°C)||90 (32.2)|
|Min Feed Temp °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Max Ambient Temp °F (°C)||115 (46.11)|
|Min Ambient Temp °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Max Feed Pressure psi||80|
|Min Feed Pressure psi||45|
|Max SDI Rating SDI||<3|
|Max TDS ppm||2000|
|Max Hardness gpg||0|
|Max pH (Continuous)||11|
|Min pH (Continuous)||5|
|Max Turbidity NTU||1|
|Feed inch||3/8 Tube|
|Permeate inch||1/4 Tube|
|Concentrate inch||1/4 Tube|
|Dimensions L x W x H inch||14 x 7 x 29|