GX150 High Flow Reverse Osmosis System
Growonix GX150 Systems Feature:
- Ultra High Rejection membrane element
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry!
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 16,000 gallons for chlorine reduction. Chloramine removal requires KDF85/CAT carbon filter
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely wash-able and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed!
The GX150-HF with a single GrowoniX Ultra High Rejection membrane out-performs all other systems in the same class that utilize two membranes. When we developed the GX150-HF, we decided to pack all the high end features into a tight efficient RO unit. We engineered a 50% increase in water production over traditional RO systems, lowered the waste ratio to 2:1, and still offered it to you for the same price point of an entry level RO filter. We topped it all off with a 2 stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauge, never before seen in a filter this size, and integrated it into our patented GX Series bracketing system. A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system.
GX200 = High Flow membrane for superior water production, a bit more TDS. 200 GPD.
GX150 = Ultra High Rejection membrane for the purest of water, a little less flow. 150 GPD.
Optional KDF85 Carbon Filter Upgrade
The KDF85/Catalytic Carbon Filter for chlorine and chloramine reduction. A must for well water to reduce iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals and bacteria. The Bacteriostatic qualities do not allow microbes to breed in filter. This upgrade also prolongs the membrane elements from the harmful effects of feed water.
Accessories for GX150 Systems:
- BP-1530 Booster Pump to raise the input feed-water pressure from zero to 80psi-even pumps water from a rain barrel through the system.
|Product Name||GX150 High Flow Reverse Osmosis System|
|Nominal Salt Rejection %||98.5|
|Permeate Flow GPD||150|
|Permeate Flow GPH||6|
|Min Feed Flow GPM||0.31|
|Max Feed Water TDS||<2000|
|Max Feed Temp °F (°C)||90 (32.2)|
|Min Feed Temp °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Max Ambient Temp °F (°C)||115 (46.11)|
|Min Ambient Temp °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Max Feed Pressure psi||80|
|Min Feed Pressure psi||45|
|Max SDI Rating SDI||<3|
|Max TDS ppm||2000|
|Max Hardness gpg||0|
|Max pH (Continuous)||11|
|Min pH (Continuous)||5|
|Max Turbidity NTU||1|
|Feed inch||3/8 Tube|
|Permeate inch||1/4 Tube|
|Concentrate inch||1/4 Tube|
|Dimensions L x W x H inch||14 x 7 x 16|